OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2021 11:46 am  #21

Re: I’m pretty sure he’s gay.

Helpme25 wrote:

Guys.. I found texts between husband and the friend I was talking about my husband said ‘bring that ass’ and he replied with ‘wow you want it again’. I’m very devastated because everything I felt and always had in the back of my mind is true.

I intercepted messages between my ex-wife and her girlfriend where they were talking about how much they enjoyed "moaning" with each other.  This was not one of my favorite days of my life.  But at least I knew the truth, which is that my ex-wife was decidedly not straight.  And it was at this point that I realized I had to make some decisions because neither infidelity, nor profound dishonesty, nor same-sex attraction were acceptable to me.

Board footera