Straight Spouse Network Open Forum
This Open Forum is funded and administered by the Straight Spouse Network (SSN), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to straight spouses and partners who have discovered that their spouse/partner isn’t straight. Your donations allow us to provide important support and resources that straight spouses can't find anywhere else. Learn more >>>

DONATE TODAY >>>

This Open Forum is funded and administered by the Straight Spouse Network (SSN), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to straight spouses and partners who have discovered that their spouse/partner isn’t straight. The results from SSN’s Annual Summer Donation Drive are in! Together with your help, SSN raised $16,381 during our annual Summer Donation Drive! That’s 109% of our goal! Learn more about how the funds will be utilized.

DONATE TODAY >>>

Straight Spouse Network Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by the Straight Spouse Network (SSN), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to straight spouses and partners who have discovered that their spouse/partner isn’t straight. Your donations allow us to provide important support and resources that straight spouses can't find anywhere else.

Happy New Year, Friends!

Our year-end fundraising campaign is officially complete and with your generous help we raised $13,813 to serve straight spouses in need. From all of us at SSN, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Your donations allow us to provide important support and resources that straight spouses can't find anywhere else.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2021 2:35 pm  #31

Re: Snooping for Curious Spouses

Thank you, Hawklover!

These tips are amazing. Will add all of these in right now.

Thanks again and very grateful for sharing your knowledge on these platforms!

Update: added credits for Hawklover and LostAtSea in their respective suggestions. Felt unfair to not credit each, but happy to remove them if this is an issue to anyone.

Last edited by Upside (February 19, 2021 2:43 pm)

February 20, 2021 1:46 pm  #32

Forgot to mention, in Gmail account dont forget to check the Sent, important, work, or any other categories. Even if an email is deleted from the inbox it can still reside there.

February 22, 2021 1:59 pm  #33

Good point. Will flow in - thank you.

February 23, 2021 8:21 am  #34

All of the information was useful but I hate to say that I am not smart enough to do most of it. I accidently listened to some answering messages last January at his other home on his home phone. Some were en lightning to say the least. I read his phone last October and I almost wish that I didn't. Some of the messages made me sick. 

February 23, 2021 3:47 pm  #35

Happy to help you Gloria via personal message if you need any assistance, as best I can.

I'd be lying if I didn't wake up to nightmares due to what I found. The audio files in particular have been burned into my mind.

Yet, despite this pain, knowing conclusively that I was being manipulated and deceived has given me the strength to continue forward. Had my spouse owned up to it and been honest along the way, I'd gladly have never gone down this path. Luckily, we live in a time where she left evidence without knowing it.

February 23, 2021 4:46 pm  #36

Please send me a private message. I tried to message you and could not. I think that he would be happy to help.

February 23, 2021 4:47 pm  #37

I meant that I think that you can help me.

February 24, 2021 11:44 am  #38

Messaged!

Board footera