OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2021 9:07 pm  #11

Re: Confused male with a bisexual partner

clem - I read your copy of her post and I think oh she's having a look see for a new girlfriend.  Someone who will be sympathetic to her 'plight' will do just right.  could be wrong of course, but that's how it struck me.

April 3, 2021 5:26 am  #12

Hi lily, thanks for taking the time to reply, I was sympathetic to her plight, I’m just not happy about using my disability as an excuse, my physical and mental health need to come first now, with the benefit of a couple of weeks of her not knowing I’m beginning to see this much clearer now, I think she needs to go on her own journey and realise what she’s left behind, I’m done with trying to be an empath and understanding her mental anguish with this. I need to clear my mind, hey I’m a level 7 qualified financial adviser, I’m not daft, but I really can’t fathom her mind and anguish any more.

April 3, 2021 5:45 am  #13

glad to hear it Clem.  imo it is probably her way of 'making a living' I have been caught a number of times giving a hand to one of these women who I think is very nice and maybe needs a helping hand right now, only to find she wants an arm and a leg to go with it.  

I am very sorry to hear you have had such a bad accident.  I am hoping you have family around.

wishing you all the best

April 8, 2021 3:15 am  #14

lily wrote:

glad to hear it Clem.  imo it is probably her way of 'making a living' I have been caught a number of times giving a hand to one of these women who I think is very nice and maybe needs a helping hand right now, only to find she wants an arm and a leg to go with it.  

I am very sorry to hear you have had such a bad accident.  I am hoping you have family around.

wishing you all the best

thanks lily thankfully I do have family around who have been amazingly supportive around my exes desire for exclusivity 

Board footera