OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2020 6:47 am  #21

Re: Advice re 'bi curious' husband.

Roo wrote:

First, I'm sorry you are dealing with this. So many of us have similar stories. I'm going on 3.5 years (I think, my mind is not the same LOL). He also promised to cut all ties with the man he was having sex with and delete his profile from the gay hook-up site he was on. That didn't last long. His profile was back up and he's on it every day. I know this because I made a fake profile to keep track. Now he's uploaded some videos of him having sex with another man. Yea, it's that bad. Like Blue Bear said above, if they are seeking out other men for a good time, they are not straight or even bi IMO. It's a hard pill to swallow. 

Hi Roo, 3.5 years..how do you cope?!  I really feel for you re the website/videos,  it just reinforces what they have been doing.  I hacked into his messenger yesterday (ok I know..sorry not sorry) and found for the first time actual confirmation that he'd been with someone (3 years ago wtf) - he was messaging this guy trying to hook up with him again.  There didn't appear to be a response.  But part of this convo the guy asked about another friend (our best man - again wtf) and his response gave the impression that he wanted to hook up with him too.  Then I found semi suggestive messages between him and best man. So yes, definitely not straight or even bi.

Remember..you are braver than you believe, stronger than you feel and smarter than you think.

September 18, 2020 6:49 am  #22

lily wrote:

my definition of bisexual is gay person who can manage to have sex with the opposite sex.

Exactly lily!

Remember..you are braver than you believe, stronger than you feel and smarter than you think.

October 14, 2020 6:33 pm  #23

lily wrote:

my definition of bisexual is gay person who can manage to have sex with the opposite sex.

Wow... that’s pretty extreme and sad. That would not be my definition at all. Interesting how perspectives differ. My husband has never been with a man other than mutual masterbation over 30 years ago. I think he’d be considered a straight-leaning bi or “heteroflexible.” We have a very passionate and fulfilling sex life between us. And yes, it’s fulfilling for him as well. 

Last edited by TangledOil (October 14, 2020 6:33 pm)

Board footera