Straight Spouse Network Open Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2019 11:56 am  #1381

Re: A gay ex-husband answers your questions

Hey Sean, I rarely come here anymore but I just happened to see this.  Good bye to you.  Thank you for your contribution.  Take care.
Vicky

May 13, 2019 2:20 pm  #1382

Sean,

I want to thank you for your help in my journey. If it wasn’t for your honest, straightforward and real feedback I wouldn’t be here. I would still be in denial about my GIDH. Everything that you warned me, actually happened. The entire steps of the process of a gay/straight marriage falling apart. I’m now out of that life and on to my new life. I’m now 100% sure he’s gay. Hope the good you did here comes as a great things back to your own life. Best of luck yo you!

May 13, 2019 5:27 pm  #1383

Sean, Thank you so much for all of your support and words of encouragement you have given me during these past 15 months. You are the first person I reached out to after I discovered TGT. I was so lost and so alone. You helped me face my reality. I was always  trying so hard to make sense out of the "bullshit," my GIDXH kept  feeding me. I am now divorced for 4 months, after 44 years of being married to a GIDH. I will always be thankful for your guidance and support during the most difficult time in my life. 

I understand it is time for you to move on. I also am exiting from SSN, I need to move on, and not have TGT the focus of my life anymore. I wish you the very best, and thank you so much.

Onward..........

May 13, 2019 5:59 pm  #1384

Hi Sean,  

I am sorry to see you go, I have enjoyed your company and I wish you all the best.

xox, Lily

May 17, 2019 10:29 am  #1385

Sean,
Thank you for the honest help you have given me while going through this mess. You helped me to understand exactly what I was dealing with.
I wish you well.
I am also exiting this forum as I have moved forward after 5 years separation and divorce.
Good luck to all who are beginning this journey that we never signed up for.

Board footera