OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2017 6:19 am  #1

Rules for "Our Stories" section

This section of the forum is designated for us to introduce ourselves and tell our stories.  

Replies are not allowed.
These are statements and stories; not discussions.  So no replies are allowed.   If you wish to engage in discussions or ask questions, please use the other areas of the forum.  If you wish to contact a member directly in response to their story you may start a new thread in another section or you may send them a private message. 

You are allowed to edit your post at any time.  
Our lives and stories always evolve over time, so you are encouraged to come back and edit and update your post. 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

Board footera