OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2017 4:36 pm  #1

Bi or Gay

Hello, Wow were does a person begin! Well when we met we both were very open to experimenting sexually together, we had a threesome with a women and it was fun and never thought about after, I felt no jealousy at all. I am not bi or les.Then came the threesome with a man, I was terrified. I put it off for 4 years until I gave in!! OMG well this turned into a nightmare, turns out my husband cant get enough of men and since admitted to his past encounters with men previous to us meeting. I married him not knowing his true need for a mans touch! He has had an affair with a man and now I am dealing with a man begging me to forgive him and work out our marriage, I have recently had it confirmed that his eldest son is gay. Are males born this way?? how do I know if my husband is gay or bi???  

Board footera