OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2016 3:57 pm  #1

hi Sam

thank you for putting together this new board.

I am testing to see if this works - there might be two lily's or I might be double registered, who knows, anyway I am wondering if it is possible just to have one space rather than numbers of indexed spaces.

if not then I guess we adjust.

June 15, 2016 4:06 pm  #2

Re: hi Sam

The sections are useful  but  we are all used to the old one forum.   I'm used to sections as that is how my car forum is arranged..  I  list the threads by date or active and regardless of the section they show up and I reply.     I suppose someone can suggest other sections/organization but the general/support/are they gay seems to work.     I know on my car forum the moderators spend a lot of time moving threads to the right section so hopefully Sam wont have to do that. 

Reality usually is; yes they are gay and we all need support.

Last edited by Rob (June 15, 2016 4:06 pm)

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

June 15, 2016 8:25 pm  #3

Re: hi Sam

Hi Lily, glad you made it.

Board footera