OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2017 8:59 pm  #1

Chaos and Confusion

I am in desperate need of advice and support. It is a long story and very painful to even speak of it all. Been married going on 15 years. Many signs from the start that I (of course) missed. I would like to speak with Sean if possible and need to discuss some things. Not sure what I can post here and not be seen by H.​Thank you very much.

June 12, 2017 2:08 am  #2

Re: Chaos and Confusion

Deleted

Last edited by Duped (November 11, 2019 3:16 pm)

June 15, 2017 8:41 pm  #3

Re: Chaos and Confusion

I too wish Sean would answer women who are questioning in private message who don't trust the whole public thing here. The thing is this.. Many men who are in the closet are NOT going to tell their wives no matter what. Even on their death beds they will stay mute as to the real truth of what is happening. It would be nice to have a member here that has seen his ways as a GIDH and the changes he has made to help some. Many of these men ARE watching their wives online/offline and spying so as to know whats in their heads, so they can prepare a counterattack against the wife! Sean you know that. Really. Maybe YOU are not like that or never were when your marriage was falling apart but many of these men are stalking and listening to their wives without them being privy to such. I too have wanted your opinion Sean but don't want to put it all out there (so to speak) for reasons similar to seekingtruth. I am not PC savvy but...............my H is. Understand. I am with you seekingtruth.

Board footera