OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2016 7:31 am  #21

Re: Pomp and Circumstance (shes finally gone).

Now that the gay raging ex is out I'm hoping to heal a little.  I have ptsd and need low contact.  I need my kids according to the parenting plan with no modifications.  So far she's found some way to not follow the plan..she just can't stop hurting me..it's like all she knows how to do.

My therapist is good to help me bring some normalcy to my crazy life...just so I know it's not me, that I'm not crazy.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

July 25, 2016 10:33 am  #22

Re: Pomp and Circumstance (shes finally gone).

JK,

Hey thanks.  No..my narc gay ex is a master of low contact, don't share or coordinate on anything.   But there is a legal parenting arrangement..requires minimal contact..just to follow it.   She seems to interpret it one way..wants me to be a deadbeat dad....  I think we're both learning during this new time of divorced parenting.     Not the life I wanted.     But I'm determined to be learn to live like this.   

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

Board footera