OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2016 1:29 pm  #21

Re: Dumb decisions...

Flakes,

Happy belated birthday..       I've been a bit busy but I recall you mentioned it.

I hope you brought yourself something good for your birthday.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

July 19, 2016 9:12 pm  #22

Thank you Rob, yes my birthday was the 13th... My husband chose that day to come out to his mom causeing him to be preoccupied and forget my birthday... So that sucked, I actually spent most of my birthday crying... But its over, so it's just a memory now...

July 20, 2016 9:34 am  #23

.."So that sucked, I actually spent most of my birthday crying"..

So sorry.   Crying tells me you are an authentic person who feels and loves. 

Your sentence though really sums up the straight spouse life..   We cry, go to therapist, take pills, etc..
all while our wonderful spouses live their new gay life discarding us like trash.   When I picture hell, besides my 1.5 year divorce process, I picture it full of gay cheating spouses.   What we are experiencing is evil in the absolute sense of the word.  

Flakes,  buy yourself something even if its a cup of coffee for your birthday.. We deserve so much more
than these spouses.  

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

Board footera