OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2023 1:41 am  #11

Re: Lonely

Take a hot bath......highly suggest!!!!  Light candles.  But probably first n foremost I would burn some sage and cleanse you house!!!!

Love and light ❤️

December 28, 2023 11:18 am  #12

ZBumgarner wrote:

Take a hot bath......highly suggest!!!! Light candles. But probably first n foremost I would burn some sage and cleanse you house!!!!

I actually ended up buying an entirely new house....best thing I have done in this entire process. I also just got rid of pretty much everything "we" had. I've been absolutely ruthless. And I'm going for a complete do over here....I bought a place that is everything I want. In a vibrant location. With huge windows, tons of light and a gorgeous view. Every time I walk into the new place I just feel happy. 

I can't wait until I am moved in and never have to see the "marital" home ever again.

December 28, 2023 8:18 pm  #13

Congratulations!!!!  You deserve to be happy!!!  Sounds amazing ❤️

Love and light ❤️

Board footera