OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2023 9:50 pm  #1

Blog

Hey All;

I've decided to start a blog of my journey through the nightmare. If anyone is interested, feel free to take a look

https://mystraightlife2.wordpress.com/ 

I figure if I start sifting through everything and working through my story....maybe one day I can look back on this and see just how far I have come.

July 10, 2023 10:48 pm  #2

Re: Blog

Anon2222 wrote:

......I've decided to start a blog of my journey through the nightmare. .

Awesome idea Anon. I started a "letter to my children" (in email draft form) 6-7 years ago.
Plus the thread in General Discussion that I began the day I rang a lawyer.

Writing/typing/getting in all down is so beneficial

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

July 11, 2023 11:37 am  #3

Anon2222,

I like how you wrote out the absurd things he said to you. 

I got none of that..instead my GX made it about me...how I somehow caused her to have a gay affair.she thus could not accept or take on any blame.  She had to make it mine.  Sick.

I think many of us could write a bestseller or physcho movie with what our spouses did and said to us..  you just can't make this stuff up.

Keep writing..when you look back and see it in writing you will see how sick and broken the spouses we loved were.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

July 11, 2023 12:03 pm  #4

Apparently I started the Gayification process by:

“Not being at home when you were at work”

🤷🏻‍♂️

And now here is my secret, a very simple secret. It is only with the heart that one can see clearly that which is essential is invisible to the eye.

July 11, 2023 2:08 pm  #5

Anon2222 wrote:

Hey All;

I've decided to start a blog of my journey through the nightmare. If anyone is interested, feel free to take a look

https://mystraightlife2.wordpress.com/ 

I figure if I start sifting through everything and working through my story....maybe one day I can look back on this and see just how far I have come.

This is great. My gay ex wife said nearly all of those things to me as well. So deeply self focused, only capable of thinking of themselves. It gets better for sure. My life is so much better now that she isn't a part of it. No anxiety, constant state of nervousness, I get to just live

Board footera