OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2023 9:05 am  #1

Patterns, WhatsApp messaging

Edited

Last edited by Canary2 (December 5, 2023 4:37 pm)

April 27, 2023 3:00 pm  #2

Re: Patterns, WhatsApp messaging

It didn't take long for me to see what pouring over/thinking about/being suspicious of somebody else' social media was doing to me. 
It got so that it consumed me. Big hard ball of suspicion and dread in my stomach

I decided to stop caring about what other people are doing with their time when what I was doing with mine was more important.
Social Media is a burden for many 

E

KIA KAHA                       

May 9, 2023 11:08 pm  #3

Re: Patterns, WhatsApp messaging

Canary2 wrote:

Strange shit would happen to this man ALL THE TIME....
Seems like a bottomless pit of lies.

Hahah, yikes. Sounds like you made the right decision.

I wonder where people like this can develop maintained satisfaction. If you start learning to cover up early, you can be good at lying, but if you're lying in every area of your life, it seems like you'd need to be at a running pace just to maintain. Where will it end for him? And what effect on the son? Could the son's introversion (or apparent introversion) be an effect/result of his father...? ("Half the activities he does with his kid"-- does his kid have a choice in these matters? It seems like the son might know....)

Board footera