OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2022 9:30 pm  #1

TedX talks

I was at a loose end and decided to look for a TedX talk re the straightspouse. I narrowed my search down with Relationships, then with Straightspouse. Nothing!
Backspaced Straightspouse and added LGBTQ.....and in popped several!! Sometimes I want to scream but I know it would do me no good lol

I did watch a straightspouse talk by a wonderful woman (who is no longer with us) that was one of my moments of clarity and lightbulb! and started me on this journey, and I know there will be others out there....

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

February 11, 2023 7:40 am  #2

Re: TedX talks

It sounds like you are referring to the TedX talk by Emily Reese. I also found it to be amazingly helpful. Both Emily and her ex husband, Devon, are featured (in separate episodes) on the Our Voices podcast. If I recall correctly, their episodes were recorded in 2018. 

Board footera