OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2022 5:28 pm  #1

Happy Holidays

I know this time of year can be hard & id like to extend a warm greeting wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday Season. ❄️💟

Last edited by True (December 14, 2022 5:35 pm)

"And you will know the truth, & the truth will set you free"
John 8:32
True ❤️.

December 14, 2022 6:01 pm  #2

Re: Happy Holidays

True wrote:

I know this time of year can be hard & id like to extend a warm greeting wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday Season. ❄️💟

Thanks True. We have no small children anymore and no adult ones at home so xmas gets to be pretty laid-back

Some straightspouses will have snow and cold! I'll hopefully have hot weather with a cooling breeze

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

December 14, 2022 7:56 pm  #3

Re: Happy Holidays

@Elle. 
My adult children #2, one has moved back home’ the other is on their own.  Christmas 🎄 is a time of year our family comes together to enjoy the holiday’s.  This year I’m feeling at odds, I’m no longer in denial.

I’m a Str8 spouse with my ITCGH, witch entails a lot over the past 44 years.  

Happy Holidays 🎄

Last edited by True (December 14, 2022 8:00 pm)

"And you will know the truth, & the truth will set you free"
John 8:32
True ❤️.

Board footera