OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2022 3:28 pm  #1

You are Mighty!!

Folks, I know some of us are still finding "landmines" in this battle; but I wanted to tell you that no matter how well you think you are doing right now, you are mighty! For the last 2 1/2 years the whole world has been on the brink of madness from politics to war to civil unrest to the pandemic, etc... and guess who's still standing? We have been through those same things as the rest of the world AND gotten rolled over by the SSA/LGBTQ bus. No offence intended to our LGBTQ friends and allies (I so appreciate Sean), only the ones who lied, gaslit, cheated, stole, blame-shifted and minimized us. Heck, if it hadn't been for the pandemic (not minimizing it), I don't know that I ever would have slowed down long enough to question the word salad. I heard the lies; but was too busy. Besides, he would never,ever, never...oh, yes, he did. Those of you still coming to read and post and are still slogging your way through this madness, you are mighty!!!! We are mighty and we are so much stronger and will be that much mightier because of what we are going through.

Peace

September 20, 2022 6:00 pm  #2

Re: You are Mighty!!

Yes we will!

Board footera