OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2022 3:16 pm  #1

Shaving habits hardwood floors??

My husband started completely shaving all of his hair from his pubic area. I told him it made me think of prepubescent and that hair is there for a reason. Well, I notice from his balls back are as smooth as a baby's ass. And no, there wasn't anything sexual going on for me to notice. Is he grooming the main area for action or???

March 10, 2022 4:24 pm  #2

Re: Shaving habits hardwood floors??

Mine does this. He shaves everything, but the reason he’s used for shaving his rear actually makes a little sense: it makes it easier to keep clean. I’d imagine trying to wipe yourself clean when you’ve got a lot of hair back there isn’t an easy or pleasant experience. I’m with you though, it’s still kind of weird.

March 10, 2022 5:36 pm  #3

Red flag - he didn't do it for you. Or for hygiene.

March 10, 2022 6:17 pm  #4

I agree. He used to shave everything. I said that's disgusting.

March 10, 2022 8:43 pm  #5

OSD,

My GIDXH would have been angry if I didn't ask him prior to doing the lady version of that.  It can give the appearance of seeking a new partner.  It's insensitive to a spouse.

Is he messing up the floors shaving? Ugh! Why they don't rent a mom instead of marrying a beard is beyond me.  🤦‍♀️

Last edited by MJM017 (March 10, 2022 8:44 pm)

No - It's not too late. It's not hopeless. Even there, there's something I can do. I just have to find the will. Ikiru (1952), film directed by Akira Kurosawa 

September 26, 2022 6:21 am  #6

He is shaving his privates for new partners in my opinion

Board footera