OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2021 4:43 am  #1

Question about possible gay husband

I wanna know if any of you experienced your partner (male) specifically has had problems with bowel? And constipation does having anal sex lead to problems with going to the bathroom?

October 28, 2021 10:13 pm  #2

Re: Question about possible gay husband

Helpme25 wrote:

I wanna know if any of you experienced your partner (male) specifically has had problems with bowel? And constipation does having anal sex lead to problems with going to the bathroom?

Hi helpme,

My late GIDXH had the opposite problem along with incontinence. It's an infection gay men pass along. My ex was a slob. Yuck.

I've heard of sex toy plugs for that area. Again, that probably wouldn't cause constipation.

Last edited by MJM017 (October 28, 2021 10:16 pm)

No - It's not too late. It's not hopeless. Even there, there's something I can do. I just have to find the will. Ikiru (1952), film directed by Akira Kurosawa 

November 4, 2021 9:49 pm  #3

Re: Question about possible gay husband

MJM017 wrote:

Helpme25 wrote:

Hi helpme,

My late GIDXH had the opposite problem along with incontinence. It's an infection gay men pass along. My ex was a slob. Yuck.

I've heard of sex toy plugs for that area. Again, that probably wouldn't cause constipation.

Thank you. Please see my new post subject under what do I do

Board footera