OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2021 3:06 pm  #11

Re: Found his Grindr but he denies being Gay/Bi…

When my kids deny eating chocolate chip cookies but have chocolate all over their faces and hands, I know what to believe.  I think you are in the same place.

October 27, 2021 6:39 pm  #12

Re: Found his Grindr but he denies being Gay/Bi…

StraightBiRelationship - if you want to post on this board why not introduce yourself a bit - are you male or female, are you straight or bi.  is it a good relationship and you think you can help others achieve the same, or are you here because it isn't?

Whether it is a made up story or it is true, sexual abuse is as common as daisies and under what sun does it become a valid excuse for poor behaviour to your partner, what has it to do with an adult going on Grindr.  I took his comment to mean he enjoys the feeling of control he gets, ie he is sexually dominant, a top not a bottom, which is also in line with his ability to maintain performance in the bedroom.  In saying it's all about control for him, he is denying having romantic feelings for the men isn't he.  Personally I'd take that with a grain of salt too.  

Meanwhile it's his wife he grew cold to.   

EXHGEMM - hope you have family that you can turn to for support.   wishing you all the best.

Board footera