OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2021 5:30 pm  #21

Re: New Subreddit for Straight Partners of Bisexuals

Thank you CMaree23 and all the others participating on the sub! I can’t believe we’re inching closer to 500 members!

July 13, 2021 4:29 pm  #22

We recently hit 500 members! Hope to see more of you straight partners in a MOM/MOR with a bi spouse on Reddit.

Tangled

July 18, 2021 3:09 pm  #23

It’s getting more active, and for this time of year, that’s saying something!

July 19, 2021 4:00 pm  #24

Yes, it seems to come in waves, but it is busier for this time of year than I would have expected and especially considering how new the sub is. I think it’ll really take off in autumn.

Tangled

September 8, 2021 6:21 pm  #25

I’m so happy with our subreddit. We’re now at over 700 members and growing rapidly. Please join is for extra support for your straight + bi relationship/marriage.

September 23, 2021 12:07 pm  #26

Update…

We are approaching 800 members now. I’m stunned. I knew the need was there, but I wasn’t sure we’d get off the ground like we did. I didn’t know if those in need would find us. We have such a fantastic group of people participating in the subreddit. I’m so glad we can be there for others and I still wish something like this  subreddit was around when I was first looking for support.

Tangled

Last edited by TangledOil (September 23, 2021 12:08 pm)

October 20, 2021 12:38 pm  #27

I’m getting a lot out of it, too.

I’ve read a lot of the posts with my bisexual husband; and, he gets something from it as well 😊.

It’s definitely worth checking out.

October 21, 2021 5:09 pm  #28

Thank you Susanne. I’m glad to hear you’re benefiting from it. We have so many wonderful contributors in the sub. It has definitely surpassed what I could have imagined it could become.

Tangled

Last edited by TangledOil (October 21, 2021 5:10 pm)

November 25, 2021 2:13 pm  #29

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I can’t believe our sub on Reddit is nearing 1,000 members in just over 8 months! If you’re in a MOM with a bi partner we’d love to see you there.

Tangled

December 8, 2021 6:06 pm  #30

Thanks so much!  I just joined.  My reddit name is same as my name here.  Looking forward to connecting.

Board footera