OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2021 9:42 pm  #21

Re: Need insight, advice, help. Very confused and scared.

Thank you all for your response, I will check out the sources that were referenced.   I think he fits this Autogynephilia. 

Sorry about not being on a separate thread, this is new to me.

September 24, 2021 11:05 am  #22

Sarah, If you're on the desktop/laptop screen, select the index on the main page. You'll see the support link. Click on that. Click the New Topic Button on the top right. On the phone menu, it's about the same.  Hope you're doing ok.

No - It's not too late. It's not hopeless. Even there, there's something I can do. I just have to find the will. Ikiru (1952), film directed by Akira Kurosawa 

October 11, 2021 7:44 am  #23

We have very similar stories. He will only be able to suppress this for so long and then he will act on it. So unless you are ok with that exit the relationship

Board footera