OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2021 3:02 am  #1

I can't share this with anyone but my online straightspouse friends

My partner and I have his niece and he her baby coming round to visit tomorrow and tonight, as he came down the stairs I said
" tomorrow morning I'll have to dig out some toys (without saying why)
The look on his face...a mixture of confusion and something else and I quickly said " not that kind of toy "

LOL

He must've thought he'd gone back in time

KIA KAHA                       

June 12, 2021 4:54 am  #2

Re: I can't share this with anyone but my online straightspouse friends

Ellexoh_nz wrote:

My partner and I have his niece and he her baby coming round to visit tomorrow and tonight, as he came down the stairs I said
" tomorrow morning I'll have to dig out some toys (without saying why)
The look on his face...a mixture of confusion and something else and I quickly said " not that kind of toy "

LOL

He must've thought he'd gone back in time

Edited to say., we used to have a bag of toys (sexual) y'know...a vibe, a huge cock etc and when I rebelled against the open r'ship he said he'd thrown them all out (but who's knows if he did right?)
But I didn't even click that he might think I meant sexual toys until I'd said it and seen his reaction. I'm still inwardly smiling

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera