OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2021 12:27 pm  #11

Re: New Subreddit for Straight Partners of Bisexuals

Just bumping this as another shameless plug for our new subreddit. I hope to see you there.

April 24, 2021 8:47 pm  #12

I’m so proud of our sub. We are at over 225 members now! Please join us if you’re in straight-bi MOM.

Tangled

April 24, 2021 9:13 pm  #13

I can't tell if you're trying to help people or drum up business and a reputation.  

April 25, 2021 7:19 pm  #14

OutofHisCloset wrote:

I can't tell if you're trying to help people or drum up business and a reputation.  

There will always be those who need an alternative. As long as it's kept in the correct section of the Forum it shouldn't matter. We all make our own choices

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

April 26, 2021 8:57 am  #15

Elle,
  I agree entirely.  Posting about an additional resource for those interested is a kind act.  It's the continual updates on numbers of users that puzzle me.

April 26, 2021 3:59 pm  #16

OutofHisCloset wrote:

Elle,
  I agree entirely.  Posting about an additional resource for those interested is a kind act.  It's the continual updates on numbers of users that puzzle me.

Just part of Tangled's individual make up and need to keep it relevant maybe. I think it's predominantly a closed circle of personal choice. Here--Reddit--Yahoo. I'm not too worried it'll upset any balance 

And we probably shouldn't be here

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

April 27, 2021 11:25 pm  #17

OOHC, 

I could care less about a reputation and there is no business to be had, but I’m excited to have a community of people in somewhat similar situations. We are growing faster than I would have imagined. It seems there are many others also excited about our new community. 

Yes, I certainly want to keep this relevant and ensure people see there are other resources for support. 

Tangled 

Last edited by TangledOil (April 28, 2021 12:45 pm)

April 28, 2021 1:18 pm  #18

TangledOil wrote:

OOHC, 

I could care less about a reputation and there is no business to be had, but I’m excited to have a community of people in somewhat similar situations. We are growing faster than I would have imagined. It seems there are many others also excited about our new community. 

Yes, I certainly want to keep this relevant and ensure people see there are other resources for support. 

Tangled 

I’ve visited it, and there are some good posts. It’s just another resource for those of us in MOMs. For those of you in MOMs, I suggest checking it out. Sure can't hurt 😊.

Last edited by SusanneH (April 28, 2021 1:19 pm)

May 11, 2021 8:49 pm  #19

Thank you, Susanne. It’s so nice to see you and others on the subReddit. 

June 22, 2021 12:11 pm  #20

SO thankful for the subreddit and glad to be a part of it! Great support for successful positive MOMs/MORs. Thank you TangledOil! 

Straight wife to wonderful Bi husband 
20+ years together, out to me for 17+ 
Monogamous
https://www.morandmore.org/

Board footera