OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2021 8:36 pm  #1

Utterly speechless...

I’m almost at a loss for words. Everything’s good here, actually great here. I’ll go into detail later, but there has been resolution. 

Last edited by TangledOil (February 3, 2021 9:35 pm)

February 3, 2021 9:55 pm  #2

Re: Utterly speechless...

Fantastic! I can’t wait to hear.

February 3, 2021 9:59 pm  #3

Yes!!

I am on pins and needles here!!

February 7, 2021 10:15 pm  #4

My husband is aware I post here and out of respect I won’t go into specific detail. We are moving forward with our lives and embracing our mixed orientation marriage. We really do have it good and we both recognize how fortunate we are. I’m not saying there won’t be bumps in the road going forward. I’m certain there will, but we believe we are well equipped to handle them. 

Tangled 

February 13, 2021 8:52 am  #5

That is great! Happy for you

February 13, 2021 1:11 pm  #6

I am also happy for you.

February 13, 2021 11:41 pm  #7

That is so fantasttic to hear!  I am very happy for you two!

February 14, 2021 12:00 pm  #8

That’s great! (I’m not really sure what is great, but sounds nice 👍). Keep it up!

February 19, 2021 2:15 pm  #9

So glad to hear that!

February 19, 2021 5:05 pm  #10

Thank you all. My husband is doing great. I still have a few down moments, but only because we have such a wonderful relationship and I wish we could both “have it all.” It’s just not that easy. Anyway, thank you again. 

Board footera