OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2020 8:56 pm  #21

Re: Merry Xmas to all straightspouses on my side of the world

Ellexoh_nz wrote:

Ellexoh_nz wrote:

As soon as I get back to my laptop I'll find where I weñt wrong and correct it. Again,..apologies.. Elle

I'm back on my laptop! and have backtracked to the post I replied to but still don't know exactly how I got the two names confused. A xmas sugar overdose perhaps and spending much of the last few days on the couch recovering from a silly (slightly-embarrassing for me) fall.

Elle

edited to fix a suger typo

Thanks for the clarification, Elle. I tried to message you instead of replying in this string, but weirdly,  the message sent now doesn't appear in my outbox like it did yesterday...(??). I guess I'm still learning this site/platform.

I hope your fall wasn't bad. I've heard some stories-- not always minor even if a simple clumsy maneuver. I'm also recovering from an issue with my knee. :/

Last edited by clintonia (December 27, 2020 8:57 pm)

Board footera