OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2020 12:10 am  #1

Friends

I’m not sure this is allowed but any other women on here that have a bisexual husband yet nobody but him to talk to and sort it all out with please message me. I could use a friend. Thank you.

December 22, 2020 8:06 am  #2

Re: Friends

My situation is different than yours but parts of our stories overlap. Feel free to message me if you would like.

December 22, 2020 4:12 pm  #3

Hey,

I’m in the same boat... it’s really isolating isn’t it!

December 22, 2020 5:09 pm  #4

Feel free to message me if you’d like. We’re a year out and doing pretty well. 

December 22, 2020 5:11 pm  #5

Thank you both for your response. And I’m so sorry y’all are here.

I feel very isolated. I’m having a very hard time with this. I’m trying to be positive and believe the things he says however I don’t believe him at all. I guess we are making progress little by little but at what cost to me?? He feels better because now he has someone to confide all this to when he’s ready but I’m left alone with only my thoughts and his betrayal.

December 22, 2020 6:09 pm  #6

im a man,so maybe i cant help.....but im willing to talk to anyone thats going though this right now.

it is, what it is. 

Board footera