OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2019 2:58 pm  #1

The elephant pic

I was quite pleased with myself when non-techo me managed to find a website (Tinypic.com), choose the photo, 
upload it and voila! 
Then I learned the website shut down! and I had a certain time to retrieve the pic.! and.... Heh.....can't remember my password and the link to the site's Forgotten Password page can't be reached....grrr 
So I have this Tinypic cartoon that I can't get rid of.....that may disappear at some point (can you see it or is it just me?).....

This is a first-world problem I know....lol....rant over 

KIA KAHA                       

September 11, 2019 7:17 pm  #2

Re: The elephant pic

I can see it.. Cant you just upload or choose another pic?    Phoenix or one of the admins may be able to fix it.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

September 11, 2019 7:50 pm  #3

Rob wrote:

I can see it.. Cant you just upload or choose another pic?    Phoenix or one of the admins may be able to fix it.

LOL
What a dumbo I am. I thought because I couldn't get into the Tinypic site that I was stuck with that ghastly 
smiling cartoon.....when all it took was me going into my own profile and deleting it. 
Crisis averted. Blushing face accepted  

If Phoenix or an admin can close this....my faux pas can fade away....lol

Last edited by Ellexoh_nz (September 11, 2019 7:54 pm)

KIA KAHA                       

September 12, 2019 5:30 am  #4

Now we all want to see the elephant pic!   

September 12, 2019 8:57 pm  #5

Leah wrote:

Now we all want to see the elephant pic!

I was disappointed I lost that pic as my avatar Leah....and will see if I can get it back onto my profile 
(says the non-techy...lol)

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera