OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2019 11:23 am  #1

Primal scream!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Thanks for reading.

August 2, 2019 11:24 am  #2

Re: Primal scream!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhh!

August 2, 2019 11:25 am  #3

[insert all your favorite swear words here!  Now triple list them.]

August 2, 2019 11:38 am  #4

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My brain hurts!!! I may actually scream when I get home from work to see if it helps. Are we allowed to swear on here? lol 

August 2, 2019 3:41 pm  #5

I often thought of buying a punching bag and gloves. I do not know if that would help but I have so much pent up agression. Like example:  I had a horrific sore throat yesterday (as if my 10 year wedding anniversary wasnt enough punishment) and today ran around to get birthday gifts for my daughters friends party tomorrow. And, good thing I am starting to feel better because the husband is spending the day with his female co worker from 10-3 because she has a day off from wife and mom duty and asked him to hang out. Please remind me that since her husband has met my husband he does not feel threatened and im sure it is just a "girls" day out. HE tells me she does not see him this waya and vise versa and while i honestly do not care what he does, i get angry becauase he says he has been friends with this chick from work 8 years and the first time i saw or even heard of her was the other day when he invited her and her family to his birthday party here. To me it just seems like a convienent time to start hanging out when we are separated. 

August 2, 2019 5:37 pm  #6

Last edited by MJM017 (August 14, 2021 10:42 pm)

No - It's not too late. It's not hopeless. Even there, there's something I can do. I just have to find the will. Ikiru (1952), film directed by Akira Kurosawa 

Board footera