OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2019 11:14 am  #1

Husband says his gay and I found him messaging woman!

So my husband has said his gay and that’s took a year for me to get my head around. We still live together and have kids. He still involves me with his life and I do to. We go to the kids things together and have coffee together. But tonight I picked up the ups and here he is on a bi sexual dating site telling a woman and her husband he will dominate them!  We didn’t have sex for years and once he said he was gay I was like well that explains it and felt less shit about myself since I never felt wanted for years. Now I’m like wtf!!!!!!!! Prick! I want to vomit! Why the fuck say your gay and then your still swinging it both ways. Yeh I know he likes guys to but still it’s like it’s crossed some level of trust I had to build back up with him and it’s made me feel a lot more crap about myself again.

This may sound weird but when he came out I pretty much pushed that hurt inside and died by myself. That way I didn’t offend the jerk. we had long talks and I cried of course. But I didn’t want to be like your a bad person for being gay if that’s what he wanted.  Like how many times can one person lie to you and have your feels be left last.

Financially it’s easier him helping with the kids. We have a good friendship. Even though another layer is dying right now and that friendship is more one sided.

Anyway I had to get that out so I didn’t just have that inside me crippling me!!

Board footera