OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2016 2:52 pm  #1

Can someone PLEASE help me with registration issues? (This is Kel)

Hi guys,

So I registered last week, on a computer, and was able to post that way a few times.  I was even able to put a pic of myself up as my avatar.  Then on Monday when I tried to log in, I couldn't.  I asked for my forgotten password, and it said there was no profile registered to my email address.  So I tried to re-register.  I screwed up and made my user name raising3monkeys (which is my email address).  Now I can't seem to change it to Kel.  Last week I was able to change my user name (I had originally used kel vs. Kel).  I'm doing all of this on a computer vs. on my smart phone.  Any time I try to change my avatar/signature, it only gives me the signature option.  WTF?  I'm pretty frustrated.

June 20, 2016 7:29 pm  #2

Re: Can someone PLEASE help me with registration issues? (This is Kel)

I changed the user name to Kel. Let me know if that worked. I'm new at this too.

June 21, 2016 11:27 am  #3

Re: Can someone PLEASE help me with registration issues? (This is Kel)

It worked, Sam - thanks!

I figured out why I was so confused.  There's another Straight Spouse board - I'm apparently on both of them and was thinking they were the same sight.  The site won't let me post the link to that other board since I need to have two postings before I can post a link.  But if you're interested, I'll try to post it in a future posting.

I'm not sure how I got over there - I thought I did a search for the Straight Spouse Network and then got the link there, but now I'm not sure what the heck I did.  I hope no one else is making the same mistake.

Sorry for all the whining!  Lol.

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

Board footera