OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2018 12:14 pm  #1

SSN Welcomes new leadership (One of our own!)

http://www.straightspouse.org/welcome-our-incoming-executive-director-and-deputy-director/

Our current director Stephanie Skyler has opted to step down.  She has been an amazing leader and has made incredible contributions to the organization.  We will be forever grateful to her. 

To replace Stephanie as director we have selected Steve Martin.  Steve is a fellow straight spouse and a highly effective leader with great vision for the future of our organization. 

In additional, we are so lucky to have selected our very own Kelly Hollimon (KEL on this forum) as our new Deputy Director.  Kel brings her incredible passion for helping str8's along with very strong organizational and administrative skills and will be an incredibly valuable team member.  

Please join me in thanking and congratulating Kel for her new appointment and her willingness to devote so much time and energy to help all of us!

Thanks Kel!!!!

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

July 24, 2018 2:40 pm  #2

Re: SSN Welcomes new leadership (One of our own!)

Congratulations Kel!    Now we can have the SSN publish your book.. working title "Run Like Your Hair Is On Fire" .

Last edited by Rob (July 24, 2018 2:42 pm)

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

July 24, 2018 2:49 pm  #3

Adding my voice to Rob's.  Looking forward to Kel's (and Steve's) tenures as Director and Deputy Director.  

July 24, 2018 2:49 pm  #4

Kel will do a fantastic job, great news!

July 24, 2018 4:30 pm  #5

Congrats to the new team -- thanks and best wishes to the outgoing team!

July 24, 2018 6:46 pm  #6

Congrats Kel!

“The future is unwritten.”
― Joe Strummer

July 24, 2018 8:06 pm  #7

Congratulations!! Y'all will do great.

July 24, 2018 11:50 pm  #8

Thanks, all! Very excited!

Kel

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

Board footera