OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2018 5:50 pm  #1

Kel

Kel,
Did you have your knee surgery?  How are you doing?

April 4, 2018 7:44 pm  #2

Re: Kel

Hi there!  Yes, had the surgery one week ago today. Doing better than expected - thanks for asking!

Kel

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

April 4, 2018 8:47 pm  #3

So good to hear it!  Glad you're recovering and well!  I've had several colleagues who've had knee replacements (3 of them!) and they're all doing well, several years out--and no one regrets it!  So soldier on, and my best wishes for a speedy recovery!

April 5, 2018 12:17 am  #4

A free get well card.
Damn to think I could have just said hello. Glad your up and keeping us in line, You are loved.
Even though I don't know you. You are very special and helpful to drum britches like me lol! 

Life is like phases of the moon.... We really only see it when it's beautiful, full and in our face. 

April 5, 2018 12:23 am  #5

Ha ha! You guys are great - thanks!

I have checked in here occasionally, but I haven't written because I type fast on a keyboard, but not on my smartphone. Hopefully I'll figure out a way to be more present soon.

Kel

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

Board footera