OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2021 3:18 pm  #21

Re: Its been 2 weeks and everyday has been worst than the one before.

Ellexoh_nz wrote:

SickSadWeeb wrote:

.......The idea of being on meds makes me sick, but i know its what best for me. Its so dumb and I hate even saying it but taking meds/getting meds/admitting i need them makes it feel like my attackers won. I wish I could describe it in a non petty way but I cant...... 

What attackers are you talking about?

Sent you a PM

July 21, 2021 6:04 pm  #22

SickSadWeeb wrote:

Man you have a shitload of stuff going on. I do hope you have support for it all and more importantly that you realize that, at the moment, you should only tackle the most pressing matter in your world.
That to me would be managing the current situation you're in...

...I have to log off. I'm sitting in a crowded cafe. It's so busy and noisy

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

July 21, 2021 7:52 pm  #23

Meds, prescribed and not the self-medicated type, are just a bit of extra armour during a rough spot. Nothing to ashamed of.

Recently I came across this video of a poem by JB Barrington. I thought it said a lot.
https://youtu.be/QeSgX7xmiTY

“The future is unwritten.”
― Joe Strummer

July 22, 2021 1:28 pm  #24

I am so sorry you are going through this. I can't entirely relate to your situation but you are definitely not alone. Please know that you can reach out any time. Even if you just need to vent. No judgements. 

Straight wife to wonderful Bi husband 
20+ years together, out to me for 17+ 
Monogamous
https://www.morandmore.org/

Board footera