OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2021 10:09 pm  #11

Re: The Big List of Red Flags

ah, that makes sense, I did wonder if it was that.  Yes, you don't want a whole list of pinned topics.  

This is such a unique article though, I can't see that it is likely to act as an open door for more pinned posts.  and maybe you can make room for it by unpinning Kel's post about amazing changes which seems to be about something in particular that was happening then, rather than being of enduring relevance to new posters.

sorry Sam, I know I'm being a bit pushy and I promise I won't ask again - but I do think this site is such a lifesaver and the pinned topics work really well at keeping the necessary information up front.

thanks, Lily

March 29, 2021 1:58 pm  #12

This is interesting. I’ve never attempted to prove that my spouse is anything LGBTQ. I’ve always suspected he was bi and then he eventually told me he now identifies as bi (in the last few years). I guess it just wasn’t concerning to me, nor did I figure it was my place to attempt to label him even though we discussed it periodically for decades. I guess I can see why people may attempt to label especially if they think their significant other is doing sneaky stuff. I never suspected that. 

Tangled 

March 30, 2021 4:29 pm  #13

Thank you so much, Sam!

The First Aid Kit updates look amazing. Very grateful – thank you!

Board footera