OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2021 9:27 am  #11

Re: When he tries blaming me

BTW, MM, my STBX and I went to a couples therapy session a bit ago to help end this amicably and when we were "working on our marriage" he sat there and lied to the therapist and left information out. I found out about one more male encounter sitting in front of the therapist AFTER he had already told me "all there is to know." Ask him how do you work on a marriage when you don't believe him or trust him. Let him know that he gave up on your marriage FIRST when he decided to hide the truth from you. Stand strong! You are mighty!

March 16, 2021 10:56 am  #12

Re: When he tries blaming me

Ouch, MyExodus. The trickle truth disclosures are a form of abuse. There always seems to be one more thing they forgot, huh?

Chiming in to encourage journaling for MM. It is an ideal way to document objective reality when your spouse is manipulating you. It also feels good getting out the venom on paper, like a hot bath for the soul.

If you want to prove they are lying you may want to look here in the Audio Recording section. Voice-activated recorders are cheap and easy to use. Having a collection of my (soon-to-be ex) wife's lies on tape has given her no choice but to move forward with the divorce.

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

Last edited by Upside (March 16, 2021 10:58 am)

Board footera