OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2017 10:14 pm  #11

Re: My Husband & His Priest Lover

myhubby&hisgaypriestlover.....

How are you doing? 

“Above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely of places.”

February 9, 2024 4:33 am  #12

Did your husband during your marriage just deny sex and any sexual affection decrease prior to your mother-in-law hijtingb then everything sexual ceased to exist? Do you think that he tried to hide it because of his mother? And then once she passed, he was able to leave your marriage for this priest? I ask because my husband and I are going through such a thing except there's no priest and he denies being gay. Although he NEVER is sexual nor kisses with an open mouth and we haven't had sex in forever. I've stopped suggesting anything sexual because being given excuses and  the anger like it's some chore hurts too much. Prayers for you  and your recovery through this crappy situation. One more thing, God's word NEVER CHANGES.

February 9, 2024 4:34 am  #13

Did your husband during your marriage just deny sex and any sexual affection decrease prior to your mother-in-law hijtingb then everything sexual ceased to exist? Do you think that he tried to hide it because of his mother? And then once she passed, he was able to leave your marriage for this priest? I ask because my husband and I are going through such a thing except there's no priest and he denies being gay. Although he NEVER is sexual nor kisses with an open mouth and we haven't had sex in forever. I've stopped suggesting anything sexual because being given excuses and  the anger like it's some chore hurts too much. Prayers for you  and your recovery through this crappy situation. One more thing, God's word NEVER CHANGES.

Board footera