OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2024 7:10 pm  #1

The clean up after the deed was done

I think my ex husband is GID and have lots of reasons but I just want to discuss one specific one today.

We would have sex on a regular basis (not really enough... but enough to convince me he was straight), but we had this almost ritual, before starting the deed a box of tissues needed to be set up and placed as close to us a possible, because as soon as the deed was done, within seconds, pulling out and cleaning up was really really important. Often after finishing, we would almost to a funny wiggle towards the tissues, as cleaning up and not making a mess was soo soo soo important. It really bothered me he didn't want to stay inside and relax like my ex's had, I haven't dated since splitting.

So my question is.... is finishing as quickly as possible, cleaning up and walking off a typical behaviour for GID husbands... or is it also typical for straight men? (would love to hear from people who have dated both)

January 25, 2024 3:28 am  #2

Re: The clean up after the deed was done

Thank you so much for responding, the graphic detail was useful. 
Deep down I know he is gay / bisexual, but sometimes I doubt myself, as he is the king of crazy making.
He is a currently dating a woman.
He is currently love bombing her. 
I don't think he will come out anytime soon.

January 26, 2024 9:06 am  #3

Re: The clean up after the deed was done

hoppyfrog,

You can only feel sorry for then man/women/animal/object they date..     ..but it all they know.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

Board footera