OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2016 7:51 pm  #1

Tracking the journeys

Deleted

Last edited by jkpeace (April 13, 2017 8:29 pm)

September 30, 2016 5:45 am  #2

Re: Tracking the journeys

I'm slightly sad that the old forum doesn't archive old posts - I received a lot of great support in the early days which is gone now, sadly. I think sometimes it could help as well, as I remember how I felt back then and knowing how I feel now, it would be interesting to compare them.

September 30, 2016 6:18 am  #3

My posts would be me as a basket case ..a shocked codependent to an abused spouse...to an enlightened divorced dad with ptsd issues.  But so much better than living in the demeaning closet of a gay narcissist. 

Better but still can't believe a spouse could do this to one..  I come here to know I'm not crazy and give some comfort if any.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

September 30, 2016 7:52 am  #4

I like this idea a lot jkpeace. 

I'm still early on in my process, but I will make a point to keep updating my main personal thread with feelings, emotions and events and things progress.  If I can help someone else in the future see how the process goes and maybe see some hope for the future I would love to do that. 

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

Board footera