OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2019 6:11 pm  #1

A Straightspouse Living in New Zealand

It seemed I was the only Kiwi in the Forum. At first my casual questions about where in the world others were..had many cautious of replying. Suspicious of who I was and why I was asking. (it was simply a natural friendliness) So I backed off and in the end settled for the NZ at the end of my name (call it a shout out lol)
Resigned to never finding another Kiwi straightspouse Omg!....I just about fell off my chair when I saw another name with NZ attached.

Not wanting to intrude on someone's inbox 'out of the blue'...I thought it prudent to make it a public welcome to any New Zealand straightspouses.

Hello..oooo..!!..

KIA KAHA                       

July 16, 2019 8:01 pm  #2

Re: A Straightspouse Living in New Zealand

It's been a month since I posted this.

In that time a local gay (to NZ) personality has had the news of his & partners new baby 
splashed across media, plus the story of the surrogate who carried it. I don't know if either 
were married to a straightspouse....I turn the tv off and avoid any articles

Last edited by Ellexoh_nz (July 16, 2019 8:01 pm)

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera