OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2018 5:09 pm  #1

Tools to Make Your MOM Work... Pathways to Success

Well, since the other resource post got such a warm welcome, I decided to stick my hand right back into that fire!

This is an online collection of research, anecdotes, and strategies for people in MOMs to have happy, healthy long-term relationships. I found it to be a great source of information, ideas, and support; perhaps others may, as well.

Mixed-Orientation Marriage Pathways to Success

My feelings reflect exactly what the author Mark R. writes: "I am only one voice saying 'here is what I think, here is what worked for me.' Like a buffet, take what you can use and leave behind the rest. I hope something I might say might make your journey a little kinder and a little easier."

Board footera