OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 14, 2017 4:03 pm  #31

Re: Isn’t commitment a choice?

Brassyhub wrote:

...... neither of us is expressing our sexuality.

You're right Hub. At first I was going to correct you.....because while my man has expressed 'other' desires 
*I* am still 100% straight.! But after thinking about it......my sexuality, though not changed, has been dampened 
to a point where the inner joy of 'us' no longer makes me warm. 

Commitment is a choice. But I can't fully believe in his choices anymore. I'm seeing a psychologist who specifically 
deals with LGBTQ..S (Straight....are straight people not included in the sexual rainbow?) and..I think I will learn that I will never have true commitment again because that relies...at my core....on my belief in his commitment. 

Last edited by Ellexoh (November 14, 2017 4:06 pm)

KIA KAHA                       

November 14, 2017 5:14 pm  #32

Re: Isn’t commitment a choice?

Your right Phoenix. We shoud be understanding and helpful. 
Gag..Sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding those previous posts as it brings up a refux effect. 
I'll stay quite and wish him, her, him and her, them and anyone that else stays for dinner the best. 
Oops couldn't resist.

Life is like phases of the moon.... We really only see it when it's beautiful, full and in our face. 

Board footera