OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2018 4:15 pm  #1

What next?

Warning.....read at your own risk 
Since all of this has come out, I have become very nosey because it seems he has not been truthful.
You'll never guess what I found hidden in his office AT OUR BUSINESS....two dildos...one of them larger than what you think any human can handle. And several vials of poppers (which I knew about from the beginning in all of this). WTH? How addicted is he? This may be a stupid question, but can using something like that be detrimental to his health? Like prostate cancer? I just keep picturing him getting internally injured. I guess maybe I am naive. 
Tired of being punched in the gut!

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain, when you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” ~ Haruki Murakami ~

January 18, 2018 4:35 pm  #2

Re: What next?

WHY would someone need something like that at work?  Yeesch!  He's either using it along during the day, or having someone there to use it with.  Either way it's pretty disturbing.

No, I don't think the huge dildos can cause any injuries that he wouldn't stop if he felt coming on.  You could tear the anal wall (fissure), but that would heal.  And he would likely stop if he felt it getting to that.  But I don't think it can cause anything wrong with the prostate - especially cancer.  That's a group of cells that grow invasively out of control.  Has nothing to do with pressure in the area.

The poppers are kind of telling.  Why would he need those unless he needed to perform for someone else?  I'd be tempted to put a hidden camera outside his office door.

Kel

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.

January 19, 2018 11:59 am  #3

We have no employees, thankfully. I do not think there is anyone coming to the office since there are other businesses next to us and the walls are thin, so it's just him. I think he is seriously out of control with his sex addiction. Sucks for me because at this point, I hate it. 

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain, when you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” ~ Haruki Murakami ~

January 19, 2018 12:07 pm  #4

Poppers won't give him prostate cancer.  If he's got heart problems (diagnosed or un-) they could cause problems for his heart.  If you're lucky maybe he'll have a heart attack and die.

January 19, 2018 12:45 pm  #5

OutofHisCloset wrote:

.......  If you're lucky maybe he'll have a heart attack and die....

Omg...I can't believe you typed that and pressed *send*

KIA KAHA                       

January 19, 2018 1:09 pm  #6

I can ;-)

January 19, 2018 1:54 pm  #7

If anyone is going to have a stroke or heart attack, it may be me. His coming, on top of trying to run our business and me starting a side business as a travel agent has made life extremely stressful. 

January 19, 2018 2:39 pm  #8

Ellexoh,
   Look.  Her husband is doing drugs, lying, and seeing men while handing her a load of malarkey about it.  I think he deserves to be run over by the karma bus.  

January 19, 2018 3:20 pm  #9

^ true dat.

January 19, 2018 3:35 pm  #10

OutofHisCloset wrote:

Ellexoh,
   Look.  Her husband is doing drugs, lying, and seeing men while handing her a load of malarkey about it.  I think he
deserves to be run over by the karma bus.  

I see quite an emotional contrast between....
"deserves to be run over by the karma bus" 
....and
"If you're lucky maybe he'll have a heart attack and die"  

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera