OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2017 4:42 am  #1

After 32 years....

A little under a year ago my partner of 32 years admitted a desire for (more) experimentation of his bisexual side, along with the admission to wearing my underthings, a secret account...etcetera.!

I was confronted by a man I didn't want..who wanted other things which did NOT include me.
I am resolute that I will NEVER
+be okay+ with this. I demanded monogamy...nothing less. Our life is normal apart than this
*earth tilt*.
I think I have almost forgiven him for the dishonest way he went about this...my trust however will take him years to rekindle.
I won't live my life waiting for more lies...so with all my strength..I have to believe he means it when he promised me integrity & monogamy.

This site had become so painful that I was dreading logging on. But each day, week, month..I seem to learn more about myself and SSN is part of that
Can I UNlove the man I expected to spend the rest of my life with?
Not yet.

[/color]

Last edited by Ellexoh (December 14, 2017 4:56 pm)

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera