OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2017 3:08 pm  #11

Re: My panties?

I honestly don't care if he wants to wear a bra too as long as it's not mine.
I do want to separate and have been waiting for him to figure out his job/business purchase situation. I want him to be focused so he makes it a success.  It behooves all of us for me to be patient and supportive.  For now.
Meanwhile I am a) getting my own business rolling and b) pulling away from him more and more.  Doing my own thing. Living my life. 
I'd love to be single by Christmas.

May 15, 2017 3:22 pm  #12

Deleted

Last edited by Duped (November 11, 2019 2:47 pm)

May 15, 2017 3:28 pm  #13

Duped wrote:

Lisa why do you want him to succeed? Will you benefit financially from it?

Interesting question. Did he make it worth your while to succeed? Narcissists are great at making us responsible for their goals; what's in it for you if he succeeds?

May 15, 2017 5:22 pm  #14

I would think that she would want him to succeed because of child support.

Try Gardening. It'll keep you grounded.

May 15, 2017 5:59 pm  #15

Abby wrote:

I would think that she would want him to succeed because of child support.

Absolutely.
  If I leave him destitute and too depressed to pull his act together we will lose everything.  The house and his ability to support his half of the kids. Also I see absolutely zero point in being vindictive.  He has to live with the choices he made and so do I.  I'd like to see him be happy and successful even though I felt hurt. Then I can walk away knowing I was the best me I could be, and also be happy.

May 16, 2017 4:43 pm  #16

Is it common for gay men to want to wear women's panties? I found some of my ex's and he said he thought if he wore them, it would take away his thoughts of being with men.  I found out he lied about so many things, that I don't know if that is the truth, or if he is also a cross dresser or wants to be a woman.  I've known gay men, but don't know if they like wearing women's panties.

May 16, 2017 4:51 pm  #17

Deleted

Last edited by Duped (November 11, 2019 2:46 pm)

May 16, 2017 6:35 pm  #18

Thank you, Duped. I've been reading on here for a while and have posted a couple of times.  I started out with a gut feeling and I got small confirmations along the way, and finally got an admission, for the most part, that he is gay, or at least feels gay, said he hadn't acted on it, but I don't believe that.  Even though I suspected, I still was in shock when I got the confirmation and just was in a fog for quite a while.  I can't even remember when I got the admission.  I remember the words, but can't even say when.  We stayed under the same roof for quite a while afterwards and even tried to make the marriage work, but I couldn't and he didn't really want to.  What you said about them wanting to be the female in bed certainly hits home.  Also, after the first few years, sex became almost non-existent.  I finally realized he would start fights to avoid sex.

May 16, 2017 6:51 pm  #19

Interesting. 
My husband is probably a bottom or sub if I'm right and he's gay.  He was never ever dominant. I need that honestly. Lol

May 17, 2017 2:02 am  #20

Deleted

Last edited by Duped (November 11, 2019 2:47 pm)

Board footera