OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2017 12:13 am  #11

Re: Why do men usually stay with a lesbian wife?

I wonder at times at these moments you all had, I'm actually envious. Mine lied for one 2 years and kept stringing me along because she wasn't done using me. I wasted those years believing her crap and she didn't let the truth be known until I was done and moved on just to punish me for doing it. I wonder if my life would have moved on faster had I been given the truth from the start.

January 6, 2017 7:50 pm  #12

thanks.

moving on.  yes exactly it's all about moving on.  how can you move on if you if you still love the person.  particularly if you don't know the truth of it and still think it was you at fault, that maybe you could fix it.

January 7, 2017 7:02 pm  #13

Great Posts here! I tend to agree with Kel. Men have a harder time than women coming out to themselves and others because of the stigmas still present in our society. That does not excuse the lying and manipulative ways of a GID man. How they can lie to their wives faces and deny what the truth is, is almost sadistic in my view. The hell a straight woman goes through for sometimes years questioning herself over "is he or isn't he" is so horrible,. to make one question their own sanity over something that is truth to the GID husband and in many cases has been for years.. is beyond cruel.

I have read many wives straight or not ( when they decide to cheat ) have already exited the marriage or are very sure of the outcome they desire. Men on the other hand ..especially GID husbands want to keep up the facade of happy couple to buy more time and privileges with the women they have baited, controlled and taken advantage of for years. How very sick. I so much envy the spouse betrayed both men and women that have actually been told the TRUTH! A Gift to say the least!

Board footera