OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2016 11:25 pm  #1

I haven't posted in a while

I had a fiancé that I discovered likes transgendered men who have both male and female parts not someone who has changed 100%.  I posted a while back.  Took all the advise, got moved out quickly, had myself tested for STDs and I've been on my own now for 10 weeks.  The holidays have been tough.  He and I had a conversation tonight that, after being pressed by me, he admitted a primary reason for our breakup is his desire to have threesomes with me and a man or foursomes with other couples or to sleep with him and a transgendered man who has male genetalia and boobs.

I'm angry, I gave him the last good years of my 40's, gave up financial stability independent of him after I moved in with him and blended a family.  And I hate the whole bizarre transgender thing.  I think it's sick, illogical and repulsive  to grow boobs on a man a wear makeup to look like a woman.

I could accept this more gracefully if he were gay and coming out.  He insists he's not gay.  I hate him.  He lied to me to get me into a relationship with him when we were dating and I asked about his sex  history.  I'm completely repulsed by him.  I could care less if he was gay, I've got no problem with it.  It's the trans thing that has me fully creeped out and makes me feel so used by him.  I would still feel angry at him for lying to me and I'm convinced he cheated on me.

Ug I haven't felt this rage in over a month.  Yuck

Last edited by Daisyduke (December 26, 2016 11:27 pm)

December 27, 2016 10:56 am  #2

Re: I haven't posted in a while

Daisy,

Yeah the holidays will dredge up a lot of old feeling.   I got the whole range from despair (loneliness) to joy (when the kids showed up for Christmas) to shaking again (as the raging ex texted me ).

I say good for you..10 weeks to get away from your sick narcissistic fiance.    Best holiday present you can give yourself.     

"For we walk by faith, not by sight .."  2Corinthians 5:7

December 28, 2016 7:48 am  #3

Re: I haven't posted in a while

Daisyduke,

He DID NOT get the best of you, you walked. It was only the best if you let it be. You have spunk, you defined your own terms, which I am betting he didn't see coming. He thought he had you cowed and that you would just lay down and take it. You proved him wrong.

Yes, holidays suck, but they will get better. At least you are free to begin making them better. One foot in front of the other, heads up, you got it.

Go not quietly into that great, good night......Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Board footera