OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2016 8:01 pm  #11

Re: NOT BATHING????

LC, 

Our feelings are identical. The hurt is from time invested! Mine said the same junk. When asked outright, he said no to are you Gay but there was a pause. Just before I told him he had to move out, I asked him again and didn't answer. Just looked at the floor. I put it together after recalling lots of events that were obvious but his Gay lover came right out and told me in a huge hysterical revelation on the telephone. 

Our situations are remarkably similar. I am so honored to know you We do know who we are and from that, we will figure out how to get past this. It's just going to take some time. I can confirm that once he moves out, life is much better. Mine is. Just some stuff hanging around to sort out... 

January 5, 2017 8:17 am  #12

First of all let me say.......ewww......what he's doing is not healthy, it can lead to all kinds of skin infections...not to mention the smell. I am also a God fearing woman, but what he's handing you is a bunch of malarkey. What do you think he would do if you came strolling in at 4:20 in the morning? Test that theory and watch what happens.

Go not quietly into that great, good night......Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

January 5, 2017 1:44 pm  #13

JJ1966,
I hope you had a blessed Christmas and a happier New Year.  I do know I'm having tons of malarkey shoveled my way.  The clarity to see the BS is a blessing.  There are a few things that have me stumped and the bathing is one of them.  Him coming in @ 4a in the morning is the nature of our business.  This is why I had said in a different post gave him all the time in the world to do whatever he is doing.
LC
Tired, Worn Out, Worn Slick
Is feeling stronger everyday 😊

January 6, 2017 7:56 am  #14

LC I understand about work, or at least it being used as an excuse, what would happen if you gave him the same excuse is what I should have said. I hope your day is good.

Go not quietly into that great, good night......Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

January 7, 2017 1:31 am  #15

Mine did this for about a week. I feel it's depression of the secrets he is carrying.

Board footera