OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2023 4:54 pm  #1

Does my Gay husband imagine I'm a man whilst having sex

I'm so confused how my husband is so obsessed with men but we still have amazing sex. Does anyone else feel he must be imaging I'm a man??

October 2, 2023 7:29 pm  #2

Re: Does my Gay husband imagine I'm a man whilst having sex

Evans wrote:

I'm so confused how my husband is so obsessed with men but we still have amazing sex. Does anyone else feel he must be imaging I'm a man??

Way back in time when I loved the man I spent 38 years with and would do just about anything to please him.,he tried to get me to engage in anal sex. It was horrible, but I guess you can imagine anything when you don't have to look in the eyes of the person you're doing it with.

But however/whatever/wherever... I had no control over his mind, imagination or fantasies so I was relieved when I no longer cared what he was thinking

Elle

KIA KAHA                       

Board footera