OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2023 11:23 pm  #11

Re: How to Healthily Move On

How does one not become a bitter shrew?

I love your question for a couple reasons.  One - you are clear that you don't want to be a bitter shrew and two - you're trying to figure it out.  I'm not completely clear of the "how" for myself but I too know that's not where I want to end up.  Keep us posted!

September 9, 2023 12:26 pm  #12

Re: How to Healthily Move On

Anon2222
Thank you for sharing your heartfelt feelings & this topic. So important.  
Firstly let me say as you already know “ Where all standing in your shoes at various stages of all the endless Mindfu*k  games of betrayal’  repeated assaults of psychological abuse’ which leaves us with lingering trauma that cuts to the very depths of our souls, from these Psychopathic, Heartless, Cowardly, Homosexual B*tches! That’s an understatement describing these Monsters!.  As you can tell I’m bitter as hell too’ I totally understand your pain, It wasn’t & isn’t fair!.

I believe we can move forward & put the Pain, Bitterness & Trauma behind us if we continue engaging in support groups like this one, reach out to our trusted loyal friends we can confine in & most importantly realizing our “Life Transformation” is a process which we "Hold The Power To Choose, Who We Become & Who Is Worthy Of Our Love & Loyalty, Moving Forward”.  

” BELIEVE “  Life Will Become Beautiful Again, Cause It Will, Hugs 💞. 

Last edited by True (September 9, 2023 12:48 pm)

"And you will know the truth, & the truth will set you free"
John 8:32
True ❤️.

Board footera